03 April, 2013

Cowgirl Couture + Rococo Boutique


First let me say, I apologize for the horrible resolution in the above picture of the store's exterior. I know it's poorly lit and while I tried my best to brighten it up a bit, this is the best I can do. Anyway, Texas isn't the only state that loves them some cowboys...Tennessee has a thing for cowboys + cowgirl couture too.
Right smack dab in Market Square in Knoxville, Tn. is a store named Rococo Boutique. They had some of the cutest and some of the boldest things I've seen in a long time! In addition to picture frames and ties, they also had what appears to be reupholstered antique furniture. Taking a cue from the fabric on the sofa's, I'm celebrating the American cowgirl in this post~

[image: Vogue]


One of the reupholstered antique sofa's.
Would you believe that they're only asking $1500. for this piece?

[Designer - Robert Cavalli via tumblr]


This antique sofa fetched a similar price and
is just slightly more f-u-n-k-y with its mix of fabrics,
don't you think?

[Vita Cagnone via trendhunter]


Bullet Bottle Opener via Rococo Boutique...
I wonder if they make a bullet lipstick holder? Hmm...

[Diesel Jeans via style bistro]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Y'all come back now...